RESUME SCRIPTER, LLC
CUSTOMER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NOT OFFERED IN STATES WHERE REGISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION IS REQUIRED. ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. PROMOTION: The entry period for the Resume Scripter Customer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 2:00 p.m. ET on October 29, 2019 and ends at 5:00 p.m. ET on November 5, 2019 (the “Promotion Entry Period”). All entries received during the Promotion Entry Period meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win the prize described below. On or about November 12, 2019, Sponsor will determine the winner of the Promotion, and the prize will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”). Sponsored by Resume Scripter, LLC. (“Resume Scripter” or “Sponsor”).
2. BINDING AGREEMENT: These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Sponsor with respect to the Promotion. Therefore, please read these Official Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. By entering and participating in the Promotion, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories) who, as of the date of entry, are 18 years of age. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion, fulfillment and other coordinating agencies, and the immediate family members and/or household members of any such persons or entities are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws and is not offered in states where registration of the Promotion is required.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Entry Period, enter for free in the following way:
- Customer Survey: Complete the online survey located at rssweepstakes.paperform.co. In addition to answering the survey questions, you will be required to provide your first and last name and email address. By providing your email address, you grant Sponsor the right to send you promotional and/or marketing messages. You may opt out of receiving further promotional and/or marketing messages from Sponsor at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email message. Upon completion of the survey, you will be automatically entered for a chance to win the prize.
Entrants are limited to one (1) original entry per person. Entrants may not participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter or to enter more than once during the Promotion Entry Period or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified.
In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the internet service provider that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she meets the eligibility requirements for the Promotion and/or is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant; if an entrant is found to be ineligible to enter the Promotion his/her entry will be considered invalid. Entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper of the Promotion.
Potential prizewinners must meet all eligibility requirements and fully comply with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER SELECTION; ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential prize winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or about November 11, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email, at the email address provided with the entry, within five (5) business days of selection and, except where prohibited by law, may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification and provide any additional information that may be required by Sponsor. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize-winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
7. PRIZE: One (1) winner will be selected by Sponsor according to the criteria described above to receive the following prize:
- One (1) $250.00 Resume Scripter gift card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): USD $250.00. The total ARV of all prizes is USD $250.00.
Certain products displayed on the Sponsor’s website may have limited quantities and may not always be available. Sponsor does not guarantee that all items displayed on Sponsor’s site will be available for selection. The prize will be emailed to the winner at the email address provided at the time of entry.
8. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable
entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, assigns and any other organizations related to the Promotion, (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Promotion or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a prize, or acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Promotion; (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; or (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Promotion or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
9. LICENSE/USE OF ENTRIES: By submitting an entry, and to the extent allowed by law, each entrant grants to the Released Parties a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your entry, name, social media name or ID, photo, caption, post, tweet, biographical material, and/or statements attributed to entrant (if true), as applicable, including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Promotion in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other lawful purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to entrant or any third party.
10. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry materials and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s email marketing, print or online publications, including Sponsor’s homepage at www.resumescripter.com, Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/resumescripter, and other Sponsor social media platforms (including Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.), without additional compensation. Each winner also agrees to participate in promotional activities related to the Promotion upon Sponsor’s reasonable request. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Sponsor’s homepage, Facebook page or any Sponsor social media platform; (ii) violates these Official Rules; or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE OR DAMAGE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision. The Promotion is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
11. GOVERNING LAW: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York and State of Oregon, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, the Promotion or these Official Rules must be brought in the state or federal courts located in New York, NY or Portland, OR.
13. WINNERS: A winners list may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope marked “Resume Scripter Customer Survey Sweepstakes -- Winners List Request” to Resume Scripter, LLC., 401 NE 19th Avenue, Portland, OR 97232.
14. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Resume Scripter, LLC.
15. DISCLAIMER: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Paperform. By participating in the Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that you are providing your entry information to Sponsor, and not to Paperform.